COVID-19 MINIMIZING THE RISKS
The COVID-19 global pandemic carries the individual cases risk of human-to-human transmission. Additionally, we face the collective risk of overburdening healthcare provision capacity if infection transmission rates increase significantly.
We know that COVID-19 spreads by respiratory droplets, and by contact with contaminated surfaces. The known or suspected routes of infection are:
- Inhalation (nose, mouth)
- Ingestion (mouth)
- Entry at other mucous membranes (e.g. eyes)
- Contaminated surfaces, hand to face transmission
- Entry through cuts and broken skin
We have implemented protocols that reduce the possibilities of exposure and transmission.
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICY
In response to the COVID-19 risks and to ensure the safety of our staff, customers, and drivers, we have implemented the following:
- No visitor policy
- WHO recommendations for best hygiene practices across our site
- Maintain social distancing minimum 2m between personnel on site
- Maintain at least 2m distance from drivers during loading and unloading of trucks
We remain open for business and we will continue to supply in accordance with your requirements.
We are proud to play our part in supporting the cleaning, cooling/heat transfer, and speciality lubricants industries’ response to the current healthcare challenges.